Winter Classic Event Details
- The 2019 Archery Country Winter Classic will be a series of 3 events shot on 3 different target faces. The top 12 archers in each class will qualify for the final shoot off event held at the EJK memorial shoot on March 9th.
- Archers can compete at 1 shoot or all 3, but must shoot 2 out of the 3 events to qualify for the final shoot off event. Each tournament will be flighted with cash prizes on day of event. If you shoot all 3 then you can drop your lowest score. A points system will be used to determine placement for the shoot off.
- Event 1 January 12th, will be the Vegas 3 spot. Event 2, February 16th will be the World Archery vertical 3 spot. Event 3, March 2nd will be the NFAA 5 spot. Final shoot off, March 9th at the EJK shoot will be on the Vegas 5 spot target.
- All 3 events will be held at Archery Country in Rogers MN. Line times will be 9:30 am and 1:30 pm. If event line times fill up their will be a line time added on the Friday night before.
- Classes for the tournaments will be open/ freestyle and Bowhunter freestyle. Distance will be 20 yards. Open to all ages.
- The cost for each event will be $30.00
- The final shoot off will be held in between the morning and afternoon lines at the EJK shoot March 9th. The top 12 archers in each class will be eligible for the shoot off. The shoot off will be a bracket style shoot up. The top 4 archers in each class will get a first-round bye. Matches will be head to head single elimination. Each match will be shot on the Vegas 5 spot face. Matches will be 2 ends of five arrows. Any ties at the end of a match will be decided by a 1 arrow shoot off. Closest to center wins
- Final shoot off payouts for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in each class
Oct 19th 2018