Archery Country carries a large selection of archery supplies, bows, and archery accessories. We also have 3 retail locations with pro shop service on all makes and models of bows.
If you have a passion for the outdoors and archery then this would be a perfect fit. We often enjoy hearing our customer stories and sharing some of our own.
Part-Time Archery Sales Associate - Rogers Store
Provide amazing customer service experience for every customer by engaging customers with rich, relevant experience, showcasing expertise for archery equipment and bow hunting. Assist with managing the indoor archery range.
- Assist customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers' needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis.
- Assist with merchandising keeping products organized and presented well.
- Handle customer issues using good judgment and logic in solving problems with a friendly helpful attitude.
- Working with registers, software, processing service orders, and inventory management.
- Must be able to work weekends
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years’ Experience
- Hiring preference is given to those with sales experience, positive attitudes, and archery experience.
- Must be able to use technology, email, ipads, navigating online accounts.
- Plus for skills in excel
- Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, for an extended period of times
- Competitive wages
- Very attractive employee discount plan.
- We encourage military, veterans, to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives.
- Job Type - Part-time