Diamond Infinite Edge Pro
With over 1 million bows sold of the edge series, archers everywhere rely on the most popular bow ever. That’s no surprise, with a maximum draw length of 31 inches, and the ability to go all the way down to 13 inches, nearly every shooter can call the Infinite Edge Pro their own. Not to mention 65 pounds of draw weight adjustment, that’s right, 65 pounds. The Infinite Edge Pro’s cam system creates an incredibly smooth draw cycle with an added solid back wall to give this bow yet another edge over the competition.
EXTREME ADJUSTABILITY - ROTATING MODULES
Many bows require a new cam or module to adjust your draw length. With the Infinite Edge Pro you simply remove the module screws, adjust anywhere from 13 to 31, re-tighten and you are set.
EXTREME ADJUSTABILITY - DRAW WEIGHT
To start an archery experience off right, great equipment is half the battle. That is why our extremely adjustable Infinite Edge Pro meets you just where you’re at and grows every step of the way with 5 to 70lbs of draw weight.
Premium construction for lightweight comfort and durability that will last a lifetime of use.
Highly regarded as one of the strongest material ever produced, Diamond bows are designed with aluminum cams only. This provides premium performance and durability in every bow we make.
CARBON STRING STOP
Built from premium carbon, this stop absorbs and virtually eliminates all excessive string vibration and noise.
PREMIUM STRINGS AND CABLES
We do not cut any corners when it comes to bow components and this includes our string and cables. Every model features the best strings and cables built to our standards to provide you with confidence in accuracy and durability.
- The most popular bow in archery history. Over 1 Million Edge series bows sold.
- A high-quality, versatile, feature-packed bow.
- No archer is left behind with its do-it-yourself, 5 – 70 pound draw weight adjustment.
- Extended maximum draw length of 31″; allowing for a whole new category of shooters with a longer draw.
- A completely redesigned cam system, creating a flawlessly smooth draw cycle.
- Fully outfitted with Octane accessories. Just add arrows and a release.
- Draw Length: 13-31"
- Draw Weight: 5-70 lbs.
- Speed: 310 FPS
- Brace Height: 7"
- Axle To Axle" 31"
- Mass Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Octane Furnace 4-Arrow Quiver
- Octane Stryker 3 Pin Sight
- Octane Boost 5 Inch Stabilizer
- Octane Octagon Rest
- Diamond Wrist Strap
- 3 Strand Peep