Sitka Ambient Hoody - Whitetail: Elevated II
The Ambient Hoody is everything we like in a mid-layer insulation piece — versatile, packable and durable, but adapts to changing weather conditions and levels of activity. Utilizing low-bulk PrimaLoft® Evolve active insulation, this half-zip pullover hoody delivers plenty of warmth when you’re still, breathes well and manages moisture in active situations and dries quickly if it gets wet. This technical hoody is ideal under a shell during cold weather hunts, on its own during brisk spring and fall evenings in camp, or tossed into your pack for summertime backpacking trips into the high country. Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
- 20D ripstop nylon fabric is built to take a beating
- 4-way stretch nylon panels allow plenty of mobility
- 100 grams post-consumer recycled PrimaLoft® Evolve active insulation for breathable low-bulk warmth
- Mechanical stretch enables a wide range of motion
- Sculpted hood won’t obscure peripheral vision
- Durable water repellent finish sheds moisture and keeps fabric from wetting out
- Half-zip pullover design for comfort and easy layering
- Total weight: 13 oz.