Sitka Kelvin Active Jacket
Soft, silent and breathable, the Kelvin Active knows no off-season. This jacket excels in the backcountry and delivers superior breathability during active pursuits. Constructed with 80g Polartec® Alpha insulation and a DWR-treated durable nylon face, this jacket is a quiet outer layer in mild conditions or as an insulating mid-layer under a shell when the temps drop. Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- Weight: 13.77 oz. // Size: L
- Fabric: 20-Denier Nylon Ripstop Shell (40-Gram, 100% Nylon), Breathable Polyester Mesh Lining.
- Insulation: 80 g/m2 Polartec® Alpha® Insulation.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Highly Breathable and Thermally Regulating: Polartec Alpha Active is a non-migrating lofted fleece insulation that offers superior breathability and moisture management.
- Brushed Fleece Hand Zip Pockets and Interior Zip Chest Pocket: The zippered chest pocket secures your necessities and doubles as a stuff sack. Hand warmer pockets are lined with brushed fleece for added warmth.
- Neck and Chin w/ Brushed Tricot Lining: The neck and chin are lined with a brushed tricot to prevent chafing and add warmth and comfort.
- Polygiene® Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat.