Grandpa Ray Outdoors
Please visit your local Archery Country to purchase this product. For any questions, feel free to call, email or click here to submit a question and one of our experts will get back to you shortly!
GRO Frosty Delight
Annual multi graze, fast growing, and high yielding brassica blend. Includes rutabagas for a winter energy source. This blend stays green into late fall and handles temperatures as low as 10 degrees. Perhaps the highest yielding and most cold tolerant blend in the industry.
- Winfred Brassica
- Forage Turnip
Seeding Rate: 7-10 lbs. per acre
- Planting Depth: 1/8-1/4”
- North: August 1- Sept 15th
- Central: August 1-Oct 1
- South: Sept 1-October 31
- Herbicides you can use: Clethodim only
- Very cold tolerant
- Fast Growing
- Highly Nutritious
- High Yielding
- Multi graze. When deer eat it, it will regrow
- Mines a lot of nutrients from the soil
- Average shade tolerance
- Fertilize according to soil test. Requires a bit more nitrogen than grains and greens or fall draw.
- Annual forage mix. Can plant in June but would require clipping to encourage fresh regrowth.
Learn all about Fall Food Plots With Grandpa Ray Outdoors on our podcast!