Grandpa Ray Outdoors
Please visit your local Archery Country to purchase this product. For any questions, feel free to call, email or click here to submit a question and one of our experts will get back to you shortly!
GRO Inner Sanctum - 4.25 lbs.
A forage blend of annuals and perennials designed to handle less than ideal conditions such as shade, low pH, wetter soil. It is G.R.O.'s choice for kill plots and staging areas. On good soil it will be a high yielder. The annual clovers in this mix stay green down to 15 below zero.
- Spring Triticale
- Balansa Fixation Clover
- Medium Red Clover
- Frosty Berseem Clover
- Forage Kale
- Alsike Clover
- Ladino Clover
- Seeding Rate: 16-20 lbs. per acre
- Planting Depth: 1/8-1/4”
- North: Apr 1- Jun 1, Aug 1-Sept 15th
- Central: Mar 15- Jun 1, Aug 1-Oct 1
- South: Mar 1-May 15, Sept 15-October 31
- Herbicides you can use: If you use clethodim it will kill the triticale, if you use 2-4DB or butyrac it will kill the kale. You can use either herbicide, but those forages will be terminated in the mix.
- High tonnage
- Highly Nutritious
- Shade tolerant
- Multi graze. When deer eat it, it will regrow
- Wet tolerant
- Cold tolerant
- Annual and perennial blend so might need to overseed into it to keep it as a perennial mix
Fertilize according to soil test. Requires 100 lbs. of potassium per ton of consumed growth. Must clip.
Learn all about Fall Food Plots With Grandpa Ray Outdoors on our podcast!