Killer Instinct® Crossbows
Slay HerbicideWhitetail Institute
Please visit your local Archery Country to purchase this product. For any questions, feel free to call, email or click here to submit a question and one of our experts will get back to you shortly!
Grasses and weeds can crowd out your carefully planted perennial food plots. Using the right herbicide can help ensure that your food plots perform their best and last much longer. Slay is the field-tested selective broadleaf-weed herbicide that controls a wide spectrum of broadleaf weeds in clover and alfalfa fields.
- Specifically developed for food plots
- Spray spring or early summer when broad leaf weeds are emerging and in the early growth stages.
- Can be easily applied with a 4-wheeler or tractor sprayer
- Safe for use in clover and alfalfa fields
- Slay must be mixed with a surfactant or oil additive, such as Sure-Fire Crop Oil Plus
- Warning: Do not spray on emerging seedling clovers or alfalfas