Archery Country has been a proud Authorized Retailer and Service Providers of Rambo Bikes since 2005! Check out our wide selection of Rambo Bikes and Accessories online, then give your local Archery Country a call for availability. Please note, ship time on this item may vary depending on availability.
The Rambo Nomad 750W XPC11 TrueTimber Viper Western Camo Xtreme Performance Electric bike has all the power and torque of our traditional 750 but with an added upgrade front suspension for added off road adventures. Still designed and equipped for the hard-core hunter and features Rambo intelligent power control. Check game cameras, enter your stand in stealth mode, travel whisper quiet deep into the woods, scout your land without putting pressure on your game. Comes in TrueTimber Viper Western Camo for ultimate concealment and style.
Rambo’s frame integrated batteries allow the battery sit lower on the bike frame than a standard battery. By placing the 48v 14AH battery lower on the frame it helps keep the weight lower and gives the bike a faster, more responsive ride. The 14-amp hour battery can give you a max distance of 25 miles! Not all batteries are equal. In fact, not even close. Many e-bikes that are advertised on the market today at a certain amp hour fall very short. Real life tests show Rambo outperforms again and again! Don’t be fooled for less the than best!
Bafang 750W Mid-Drive Motor
Rambo chose to use Bafangs BBSHD powerful mid-drive motor. The BBSHD is the big brother to the BBS02. The BBSHD has a nominal power rating of 750W and a peak power rating of 1000W. The BBSHD has a reduction ratio of 1: 21.9 and a maximum torque of 120 N.m, Giving the rider great explosive force when taking off. Highly strong and efficient, this motor greatly enhances riding joy and the “Rambo Smile” This motor is suitable for riding on terrain such as mountains, sand and for those adrenaline seeking riders who love power.
- LCD: Trip Distance, battery level, power, and speed.
- 11 Speed
- Fully adjustable Front Tektro 180mm Brake.
- Saddle: Tektro Seat
- Left handle bar controls for electric motor.
- Right handle bar for pedal gears with thumb throttle for electric motor.
- Fully adjustable Rear Tektro 180mm brake.
- Maxxis Minion 26" x 4.0"
- MODEL #: 750 XPC11
- WEIGHT: 66 lbs.
- FRAME: Aluminum Alloy 6061
- PAINT: TrueTimber Viper Western Camo / Urban
- MOTOR: Bafang 750W BBSHD High Torque Mid Drive
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: DP C10.UART
- BATTERY: 48V 14AH
- FORK: GT MRK 860 Air
- FRONT HUB: KT-M9CF 150mm sealed
- REAR HUB: KT-M9CF 197mm sealed
- THROTTLE: Thumb throttle
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro HD-E350 2 piston Hydraulic 180mm
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro HD-E350 2 Piston Hydraulic 180mm
- CHAIN RING: Rambo custom built 36T Narrow Wide
- TIRE: Maxxis Minion 26" x 4.0"
- RIM: Double Wall W/O holes 80mm wide
- PEDAL: Wellgo B807DU
- SADDLE: Selle Royal A027HEO
- HANDLEBAR: PROMAX 770mm
- STEM: PROMAX MA-50
- GRIP: G225-1
- RANGE: Up to 25 miles
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 30"
- FRAME SIZE: 19"
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 300 Lbs.