Archery Country has been a proud Authorized Retailer and Service Providers of Rambo Bikes since 2005! Check out our wide selection of Rambo Bikes and Accessories online, then give your local Archery Country a call for availability. Please note, ship time on this item may vary depending on availability.
The Rambo Roamer, 750 XC. This bike comes standard with a 48-volt 14AH Samsung battery allowing you to travel up to 35 miles on one charge and a 750W high torque mid drive motor, this bike has plenty of power to get you to your destination. The Roamer features a Sturmey Archer 5 speed internal geared hub which allows this bike to operate without a traditional derailleur system. There are three ways to operate this bike, pedal assist, meaning as you pedal the motor kicks in to assist you or FULL THROTTLE or shut the motor off and just pedal like a traditional Mtn Bike. This electric bike also features 4” Kenda Krusade tires, these tires have a Kevlar anti-puncture lining to help prevent flats when riding off-road. Also, to note about these tires is Rambo’s built tough – solid double wall w/o holes rim, this helps eliminates mud, water, debris and sticks from getting inside and damaging your tire, unlike most fat tire bikes out there that have the holes inside the rim. Another important feature of the Rambo Roamer is the front GT-MRK suspension fork. This allows for a much smoother ride going off-road and over bumpy terrain.
Rambo’s frame integrated batteries allow the battery sit lower on the bike frame than a standard battery. By placing the 48v 14AH battery lower on the frame it helps keep the weight lower and gives the bike a faster, more responsive ride. The 14-amp hour battery can give you a max distance of 35 miles! Not all batteries are equal. In fact, not even close. Many e-bikes that are advertised on the market today at a certain amp hour fall very short. Real life tests show Rambo outperforms again and again! Don’t be fooled for less the than best!
BAFANG 750W MID-DRIVE MOTOR
Rambo chose to use Bafangs legendary BBS02 powerful mid-drive motor. The BBS02 motor has been a leader in the ebike world for a decade. The BBS02 features an integrated speed sensor and has a nominal power of 750W and a peak rating of 1000W, a reduction ratio of 1: 21.9 and a maximum torque of 120 N.m, Giving the rider great explosive force when taking off. Highly strong and efficient, this motor greatly enhances riding joy and the “Rambo Smile” This motor is suitable for use of riding on terrains such as mountain bikes, sand bikes and for those adrenaline seeking riders who love power.
- LCD: Trip Distance, battery level, power, and speed.
- 5 Sturmey Archery
- Fully adjustable Logan HD-E500 2 Piston Hydraulic 180mm Brake
- Saddle: Tektro Seat
- Left handle bar controls for electric motor.
- Right handle bar for pedal gears with thumb throttle for electric motor.
- Fully adjustable Rear Tektro 180mm brake.
- Kenda Krusade 26" x 4.0" Fat Tire with Double Wall 80mm Rims.
- MODEL #: 750 XC
- WEIGHT: 63 lbs.
- FRAME: Aluminum Alloy 6061
- PAINT: TrueTimber Viper Woodland Camo
- MOTOR: Bafang 750W BBS02 High Torque Mid Drive
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Bafang C965
- BATTERY: 48v 14AH
- FORK: GT MRK
- REAR CASSETTE: 26T
- FRONT HUB: SF-A214F
- REAR HUB: Sturmey Archer 5 Speed
- THROTTLE: Thumb throttle
- FRONT BRAKE: Logan HD-E500 2 Piston Hydraulic 180mm
- REAR BRAKE: Logan HD-E500 2 Piston Hydraulic 180mm
- CHAIN RING: 46T
- TIRE: Kenda Krusade Anti-Puncture 26" x 4.0"
- RIM: Double Wall W/O holes 80mm wide
- PEDAL: Neco Alloy
- SADDLE: Justec
- HANDLEBAR: PROMAX 700mm
- STEM: PROMAX MA-50
- GRIP: Velo Ergonomic Lock On
- RANGE: Up to 35 miles
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 29"
- FRAME SIZE: 19"
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 300 Lbs.