Archery Country has been a proud Authorized Retailer and Service Providers of Rambo Bikes since 2005! Check out our wide selection of Rambo Bikes and Accessories online, then give your local Archery Country a call for availability. Please note, ship time on this item may vary depending on availability.
The Rambo Ryder 750W 24 Matte Black and Tan bike features 24” x 4” wheels, 48v 14AH battery, and a slightly smaller frame to accommodate smaller riders. It features a 3-speed internal hub to get you through the toughest terrain, great for grassland areas and a high torque 750W mid-drive motor. It also comes with Kenda Kevlar anti-puncture tires to prevent flats and dual piston hydraulic disc brakes for increased stopping power
Rambo’s frame integrated batteries allow the battery sit lower on the bike frame than a standard battery. By placing the 48v 14AH battery lower on the frame it helps keep the weight lower and gives the bike a faster, more responsive ride. The 14-amp hour battery can give you a max distance of 35 miles! Not all batteries are equal. In fact, not even close. Many e-bikes that are advertised on the market today at a certain amp hour fall very short. Real life tests show Rambo outperforms again and again! Don’t be fooled for less the than best!
BAFANG 750W MID-DRIVE MOTOR
Rambo chose to use Bafangs legendary BBS02 powerful mid-drive motor. The BBS02 motor has been a leader in the ebike world for a decade. The BBS02 features an integrated speed sensor and has a nominal power of 750W and a peak rating of 1000W, a reduction ratio of 1: 21.9 and a maximum torque of 120 N.m, Giving the rider great explosive force when taking off. Highly strong and efficient, this motor greatly enhances riding joy and the “Rambo Smile” This motor is suitable for use of riding on terrains such as mountain bikes, sand bikes and for those adrenaline seeking riders who love power.
- LCD: Trip Distance, battery level, power, and speed
- Sturmey Archer 3 Speed Fully adjustable Logan HD-E500 2 Piston Hydraulic 180mm
- Saddle:Tektro Seat
- Left handle bar controls for electric motor
- Right handle bar for pedal gears with thumb throttle for electric motor
- Fully adjustable Logan HD-E500 2 Piston Hydraulic 180mm
- Kenda Krusade 26" x 4.0" Fat Tire with Double Wall 80mm Rims
- MODEL #: 750 24
- WEIGHT: 63 lbs.
- FRAME: Aluminum Alloy 6061
- PAINT: Matte Black & Tan
- MOTOR: Bafang 750W BBS02 High Torque
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Bafang C965
- BATTERY: 48v 14AH
- FORK: GT MRK
- REAR CASSETTE: 26T
- FRONT HUB: SF-A214F
- REAR HUB: Sturmey Archer 3 Speed
- THROTTLE: Thumb throttle
- FRONT BRAKE: Logan HD-E500 2 Piston Hydraulic 180mm
- REAR BRAKE: Logan HD-E500 2 Piston Hydraulic 180mm
- CHAIN RING: 32T
- TIRE: Kenda Krusade Anti-Puncture 24” X 4.0”
- RIM: Double Wall W/O holes 80mm wide
- PEDAL: Neco Alloy
- SADDLE: Justec
- HANDLEBAR: PROMAX 770mm
- STEM: PROMAX MA-50
- GRIP: HL Ergonomic Lock On
- RANGE: Up to 35 miles
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 26.5"
- FRAME SIZE: 17.5" Medium
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 300 Lbs