Sitka Fanatic Jacket Elevated II XL
The newly redesigned Fanatic Jacket takes the quest for silence to the next level by cutting the audible engagement distance with a deer in half. An enhanced high-loft Berber fleece face silences the new and ultra-quiet GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER® technology, which is packaged with PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft Ultra insulation for the coldest days in the stand. A new body-mapped construction is designed to optimize the archery draw cycle for bow string clearance on the left arm along with reduced bulk in the draw arm to keep you quiet and your arrow flight true. The Constant-Connect SITKA® Safety Harness Port simplifies donning and doffing the jacket while secured to a torso-mounted harness tether, eliminating the need to disconnect from your harness when adding or subtracting layers. From top to bottom, the Fanatic Jacket is the whitetail hunter’s perfect tool for capitalizing on late-season conditions.
FEATURES & SPECS
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.
- Weight: 46.2 oz. // Size L
- Face Torso Fabric: High loft jacquard berber fleece with DWR finish.
- Face Hem and Seat Fabric: Polyester stretch fleece with DWR finish.
- Liner: 2-layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® Technology and polyester micro-grid fleece knit interior.
- Torso Insulation: Mapped 120-gram PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft Ultra Insulation.
- Sleeves Insulation: Mapped 80-gram PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft Ultra Insulation.
- Science of Sound: The new Fanatic system allows a hunter the ability to move with more confidence by cutting the audible engagement distance in half.
- Intentionally designed pockets: Stow away critical whitetail accessories with ease.
- Front Zipper Pocket: Keep your essentials safe and accessible.
- Ultra-Quiet, Diagonal YKK® Vislon® Front Zip: Reduces noise when layering, plus ensures low-profile handmuff and handwarmer pockets are designed into jacket.
- Constant-Connect SITKA® Safety Harness Port: Eliminates the need to disconnect from your harness when adding or subtracting layers.
- Body-Mapping In Sleeves: Enables optimal bow string clearance along left arm and reduced bulk in right draw arm elbow.
- Mapped burr-resistant textile on hem and seat: Helps prevent burr pickup in key areas.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER®: Offers complete windproof protection through a durable, lightweight, and breathable membrane.
- PrimaLoft® Technology: PrimaLoft® products are the ultimate in insulation technology for hunters. Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet.
- Magnetic Stow Collar
WHY WE MADE THIS
We found hunters were needing a fully-featured late-season jacket that could withstand cold winds while remaining ultra-silent. We set out to tackle this need and more with the Fanatic. We sound tested fabric compared to whitetail hearing engagement and netted out with a GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER® barrier sandwiched between Berber fleece face fabric and Primaloft® SIlver insulation. Because of our innovative diagonal-zip design, we were able to include a pass-through hand muff lined in Berber fleece for exceptional warmth. To round out the design, we added functional pockets for a rangefinder and grunt tube that flank the diagonal zipper for quick at-hand needs.
Bought this as I am diabetic and get cold quite easily. Read reviews and decided to take the plunge, which when looking at the price is pretty steep. All I can say is I am super impressed. 27 out this morning and I am toasty warm. Can't say enough about the quality of this gear. If your like me and the cold knocks you out of the woods much sooner than you want to leave, buy these garments. You won't be disappointed!