Sitka Ascent Pant
Lightweight and breathable, this softshell pant will keep you cool and dry for those hot days charging in the mountains. Advanced 4-way stretch synthetic blend moves with the hunter and stands up to heavy abrasion in the scrub and scree. Mesh-backed pockets deliver extra ventilation and an internal mesh knee pad pocket provides added protection when field dressing an animal. Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Fabric: Stretch CORDURA Nylon Woven Blend (60% CORDURA, 30% Nylon, 10% Spandex)
- Articulated Fit: Delivers a maximum range of motion with minimal bulk.
- 4-Way Stretch: Lightweight and ultra-breathable like the rest of the Ascent line, the Ascent Pant features a quick-drying, 4-way stretch brushed nylon fabric to keep you cool when the heat is on.
- Mesh-Backed Pockets: All pockets are mesh backed for additional ventilation.
- Polygiene® Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat.
- Mesh knee pad pockets offer optional protection if desired.