Join Archery Country for the 2021 Minnesota Mountain Challenge, Aug 14-15, 2021!
PRE-REGISTRATION HIGHLY ENCOURAGED
Friday afternoon, Saturday morning, and Sunday mornings are usually the busiest times. We are asking that if you normally would come right away in the morning to consider arriving in the afternoon or early evening to allow for proper staggering of shooters entering the course.
Pre-registration closes August 8, but you can still register the day of the event on-site.
Join Archery Country for the 2021 Minnesota Mountain Challenge!
Tournament will take place on August 22nd and 23rd at Powder Ridge Ski Resort in Kimball, MN. This event will be running in conjunction with the Powder Ridge 3D Fun Shoot. Shooters will have the option to shoot Saturday, Sunday or both. Shoot multiple classes or shoot the same and eliminate your lowest score! If you decide to shoot more than once, make sure to register for each event.
Registration and warm-up will be between 10:00-10:45am, with shooting starting at 11:00am sharp each day. All shooters will be assigned to groups among their peers shooting that day. Course will be all known distance. Money classes will be 2-100yds. Trophy classes will be 2-50 yards. Youth class will be 2-30 yards. Course will consist of 50 Rinehart targets with IBO vitals. Scoring will be 12-10-8-5-0.
Classes will be as follows
- Open Money Class - No equipment restrictions. 2-100 yds.
- Bowhunter Money Class, Fixed pins or sliders ok, No Glass, Max 12” front bar from riser, Back bar ok. 2-100 yds.
- Freestyle Trophy Class, No equipment restrictions, 2-50 yds
- Bowhunter Trophy Class, Fixed pins or slider sights ok, 12” front bar from riser, No Glass, Back bar ok.
- Youth Open Trophy Class, No equipment restriction, Open to boys and girls 17yrs and under, 2-30 yds.
- Money Classes $85 ($50 goes towards purse)
- Trophy Classes $40
- Youth Trophy Class $40
- Additional $5 charge if paid day of event.
FOR THOSE THAT PRE-REGISTERED
Gift Card/Day Of Details:
For those who pre-register, you will receive your $10 gift card on the day of the shoot. Please bring proof of your registration.
Leader Bowhunting supplies and bowhunting gear for 35+ years