Garmin Xero A1i Pro
Garmin Xero A1i Pro
Auto-ranging Digital Sight with Dual-color LED Pins and Micro-adjustable Rails. Be ready at a moment’s notice by using our most advanced auto-ranging digital bow sight yet. With a fast and easy to set up, giving you line of sight feedback to take your best shot every time.
Microadjustable rails let you make quick, precise changes for elevation, windage and laser reticle alignment.
AUTOMATIC PIN STACK
Calibrate your 20-yard pin, enter your bow speed, draw length and arrow diameter and Xero A1i PRO will automatically create a pin stack to your bow’s estimated maximum distance.
Easily remove the bow sight for travel, then reattach it to its original position in seconds when you’re ready to use it.
CUSTOMIZABLE ARROW PROFILES
Xero A1i PRO saves pin settings for multiple arrow configurations, so you can change from your practice setup to your hunting setup in seconds.
LASER LOCATE™ FEATURE
Our waypoint projection feature pairs with a compatible Garmin GPS device (sold separately) to show the target’s exact location when the shot or range was taken.
DUAL-COLOR LED PINS
Easily identify preset distances by using alternating pin colors for fixed pins.
LASER RANGE FINDER
Get instant angle-compensated distance to game up to 100 yards away or reflective targets up to 300 yards away.
See leveling information right next to the pin with variable sensitivity based on shot distance, so you don’t have to shift focus to see if your shot is level.
See a flashing pin above the aiming point that shows the estimated apex of your arrow’s flight.
XTRA DISTANCE MODE
In this mode, you can set your sight in an extended position to show pins out to farther distances.
Mount the button in the most convenient spot for your grip. With minimal movement, at rest or full draw, you can range up to 100 yards on game or up to 300 yards on reflective targets.
Get up to 1 year of battery life — about 25,000 ranges — from 2 lithium AAA batteries (included), so you can go from target practice to hunting season without missing a beat.
- No need to guess the distance to your target. This sight calculates it automatically.
- Set dual pin colors, so you can find the right distance fast.
- Quickly fine-tune your sight for the easiest setup yet.
- Automatically creates pin stack to the estimated maximum distance for your bow based on arrow speed, draw length, and arrow diameter.
- Easy on, easy off. If you travel with your bow, you’re going to love the quick-detach feature.
- One-year battery life means more time hunting and more confidence in your shot.
- Silent button trigger
- Microadjustable rails
- Quick-detach feature
- Dynamic level
- Flight apex
- Xtra Distance (XD) mode
- Customizable fixed pins
- Laser Locate™ feature
- Multiple arrow profiles
- Shot dynamics
- Shot counter
- Compatible with Garmin GPS devices
- Physical Dimensions: 9.2” x 5.0” x 3.7” (includes device and mount)
- Display Size: 1.00"W x 0.42"H; 2.0" diag
- Display Resolution: 160 x 68 pixels
- Display Type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight: 18.0 oz (includes device and mount)
- Battery Type: 2 lithium AAA (included)
- Battery Life: Up to 1 year
- Water Rating: IPX7
- LED pins: 2 colors (red and green)
- Pin diameters = .007” and larger for red, .009” and larger for green
- Range: 100 yards to game; 300 yards to reflective targets
- Operating range: -20C (-4F) to 60C (140F)
- Glass lens coating: target side is anti-reflective, water repellant and easy clean; archer side is 20% reflective, water repellant and easy clean
- Light projection: no visible light is ever projected toward the target
- Magnification: none
- Pin brightness: ambient light sensor controlled or manual