SKB iSeries 4217-7 Waterproof Case - OD Green
The iSeries 4217-7 Case is perfect for compoundbows. It is constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and features a gasketed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage.
The molded-in hinges with stainless steel hinge pins, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
The iSeries 4217 Bow Case has four (4) SKB patented trigger latches, four reinforced padlock locations, cushioned snap-down handles on three (3) sides and recessed, in-line skate style wheels, transporting your gear around the world is both worry and trouble free.
The layered version (3i-4217-7B-L) features a foam base and convoluted foam in the lid for secure positioning and cushioning of your gear.
- Perfect for compund bows.
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Interior Length: 42.50"
- Interior Width: 17.00"
- Interior Depth: 7.50"
- Carton Length: 45.50"
- Carton Width: 20.00"
- Carton Depth: 9.00"
- Product Weight: 20.40 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 23.15 lbs