Bakcou Grizzly Electric Scooter
- 1000W Motor
- Battery: 48v 21 Ah Lithium Ion
- 20+ Miles Range
- 25+ Miles per hr
Rocky roads and tumultuous terrain don't stand a chance against the all-new Bakcou Grizzly Electric Scooter. Because it's powered by a Bafang 1000 Watt rear hub motor and a 48V 21ah lithium-ion battery, the Grizzly can get you where you want to go without problem. In addition to all that power, this scooter has a whopping eleven inches of ground clearance.
Built with a full-suspension frame and all-terrain fat tires, the Grizzly has the strength required to handle the power it possesses.
Get off and on the Grizzly with ease and stealthily make your way through the backcountry. As a result of not having a chain, the Grizzly Electric Scooter is an ultra-quiet beast making it the perfect tool for a quick spot and stalk.
The first of its kind, the Grizzly is equipped with Tektro dual-piston brakes, 400-lumen headlight, rear pannier rack, and fenders. And while battery capacity depends upon the weight of the rider, riders typically average one mile per battery amp hour.
Because the Grizzly is the top of the food chain, our scooter is no different. Get your Bakcou Grizzly Electric Scooter today and be one of the first to ride an electric scooter of this class!
- Motor: Bafang 1000W rear-hub
- Battery: 48v 21ah Lithium-ion
- Range: up to 20 miles; range dependent on rider weight
- Top Speed: 25+ mph
- Max Load: 260 lbs
- Product Size: 82 lbs
- Tires: Front – 26" x 4" CST BFT, Rear – 24" x 4" CST BFT
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro Dual Piston Hydraulic, 203 mm Front & 203 mm Rear rotor
- Frame: High-Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Suspension: Front – GT MARK AIR (100mm travel), Rear – HLT-100 (non-adjustable, 150mm travel)
- Ground Clearance: 11 in.
- Steering: Wide 780mm Handlebars with Ergonomic Locking Grips
- Throttle: Right Hand Throttle
- Display: Bafang Full-Color LCD Display
- Charging Time: 7-8 hours