Sitka Traverse Pant
The Traverse Pant is constructed to help the big game hunter cover miles of mountain terrain with minimal resistance. The 4-way stretch polyester gives maximum fit, feel and mobility in a streamlined build. This pant is proven to perform, ultralight and all business. Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ﬁts to prevent inefﬁciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- Weight: 14.55 oz. // 34R
- Fabric: 4-way stretch woven Polyester (90% Polyester, 10% Spandex).
- Mesh-Backed Cargo Pockets: Keep all your essentials at your fingertips.
- Two Open, Mesh-Backed Hand Pockets: For added breathability.
- Reinforced Knife Anchor Pocket: Keep your blade safe and secure while navigating unforgiving terrain.