The Genesis 10 is our largest no till food plot drill. It's a beast. When fully loaded, you'll need at least a 120HP tractor with rear lift capacity of 5,500lbs. If you're a habitat manager planting large food plots and have good access to them, the Genesis 10 will save you time & money. It has 16 cutting elements, thus planting 16 rows at 7.5" between rows; a wildlife manager can plant 9 acres per hour with depths from 0 - 2.5" deep. For more information, or to purchase the Genesis 10, call or email your local Archery Country. Apply For Financing For This Item
- Cutting Elements: 16
- Dimensions L x W x H: 46" x 130" x 49"
- Hitch Type: Three-point CAT 1-2
- Maximum Capacity: 9 acres per hour
- Seeding Row Distance: 7.5"
- Seeding Speed: 7.5 mph
- Seed-Tray Capacity: 12.8 Bushels
- Tractor HP (recommended): 120 HP w/ lift cap. of 5,500 lbs
- Working Depth: 0.5-2.0"
- Working Width: 113"
- Variable clutch system for simple and accurate calibration
- Integrated seed spreading tray
- Seed hopper with sight-glass
- Acre seeding gauge
- Soil following seeding wheel
- Independent cutting elements following the soil
- Seed slit closing wheels
- Adjustment legs for storage