Genesis 8 Light Version
The Genesis 8 is our second largest no-till food plot drill. When fully loaded, you'll need at least a 55HP tractor with rear lift capacity of 3,200lbs. If you're a habitat manager planting large food plots and have good access to them, the Genesis 8 will save you time & money. It has 13 cutting elements, thus planting 13 rows at 7.5" between rows; a wildlife manager can plant 7 acres per hour with depths from 0 - 2.5" deep. For more information, or to purchase the Genesis 8 Light Version, call or email your local Archery Country. Apply For Financing For This Item
- Cutting Elements: 13
- Dimensions L x W x H: 46" x 104" x 49"
- Hitch Type: Three-point CAT 1-2
- Maximum Capacity: 8 acres per hour
- Seeding Row Distance: 7.5"
- Seeding Speed: 7.5 mph
- Seed-Tray Capacity: 11.5 Bushels
- Tractor HP (recommended): 55 HP w/ lift cap. of 3,200 lbs
- Working Depth: 0.5-2.0"
- Working Width: 90"
- Variable clutch system for simple and accurate calibration
- Integrated seed spreading tray
- Seed hopper with sight-glass
- Acre seeding gauge
- Soil following seeding wheel
- Independent cutting elements following the soil
- Seed slit closing wheels
- Adjustment legs for storage