Ultraview UV Button Release
UV Button™ is equipped with Ultrview's new ULTRAGLIDE™ bushing technology resulting in an incredibly low maintenance, smooth, and reliable release. Designed to perfectly fit your hand - UV Button™ makes every shot comfortable and consistent. It shares the same profile as The Hinge 2, making the switch between both releases seamless. With a wide range of travel and force adjustment, springed d-loop retainment, wrist strap loop, ergonomic contoured knob, rubber bumper silencing system and highly durable Cerakote finish - nothing was spared and no detail overlooked on UV Button™.
- ULTRAGLIDE™ - An all-new technology for button releases; ULTRAGLIDE™ is an advanced self lubricating, internal bushing system that eliminates all unnecessary metal-on-metal contact. This results in an incredibly low maintenance, smooth, reliable and quiet release.
- UV Button & Hinge 2 - Both releases have the exact same profile and geometry. This optimizes comfort and consistency when switching releases. As an added bonus, with proper shot execution, you may experience the same point of impact with both releases. Watch this video for achieving the best results: LINK HERE
- Convenient Adjustability - Micro-adjust wide ranges of force and travel. The force can be set as feather-light or super-heavy without needing to swap springs.
- Springed D-loop Retainment - Allows you to keep UV Button™ on your string without it falling off, ensuring you’re ready at all times - a must have for all hunters.
- Hunting Bracket 3rd Finger - Inspired by The Hunting Bracket, the third finger has a lanyard loop for people who prefer using a wrist lanyard.
- Contour Knob - The Contour thumb knob has an ergonomic dished contour with non-slip spiral grooves – ensuring it fits your thumb while creating a tactile repeatable point of reference.
- Cerakote - Unmatched durable Smoke Gray and Matte Black Cerakote options available.
- Weight - Smoke Gray Aluminum: 3.1oz Matte Black Stainless: 5.6oz