SKB Bowtech I-Series 4217 Bow Case - BlackSKB Cases
SKB Bowtech I-Series 4217 Bow Case - Black
The SKB iSeries is a line of injection molded cases made of high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, which is resistant to impact damage and corrosion. Each case is designed to be dustproof and waterproof, backed by testing to earn an IP67 rating. Additional features in this military-grade design (MIL-STD-810G) include a molded-in hinge and stainless steel hinge pins; the patented trigger release latch system; rubber over-molded cushion grip handles that snap down when not in use; a secure stacking system; and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve. All of the SKB iSeries cases come with SKB’s unsurpassed Million Mile Guarantee, a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the case, and a $1500 content coverage warranty to repair or replace your gear if it is damaged by a commercial airline carrier.
- Built to military standards (MIL-STD-810G)
- Quiver compartment
- Accessory box compartments for iSeries 0702-1 cases
- Waterjet cut foam arrow system (up to a dozen arrows)
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport
- Trigger release latch system (can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches)
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Snap-down cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying
- Waterproof and dust tight design
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Ambient pressure equalization valve
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, and fungus
- Resistant to impact damage
- Lifetime warranty
- $1500 content coverage
- Proudly made in the USA
- Interior dimensions: 39.75" x 16.5" x 4.75"
- Exterior dimensions: 45.12" x 19.45" x 8.34"
- Weight (empty): 25 lb.