Crispi Idaho II GTX
The Idaho II GTX has become a mainstay here at Crispi. It has become the boot of choice for hunters all over the west. This boot packs a lot of technology into a light package. With a 10” height and the ABSS system integrated into the ankle, you can rest assured that your ankles will stay protected. This non-insulated boot breathes extremely well, thanks to new PUtek and suede construction. PUtek is a cordura material that is woven with strands of polyurathane. This allows the boot to stay lightweight and breathable while adding durability to the boot.
We built this boot to last with WFW (Wave Wrapping Frame) technology for comfort over long periods of walking and our CCF Crispi® Crossbow Frame which provides increased stability, durability and comfort. The midsole of the Idaho II GTX is made up of a dual density polyurathane which adds all day comfort and optimum ground feel for early season stalks. We also use a high quality bottom with our exclusive Vibram® Super-Grip and Legendary Gore-Tex® lining to make it waterproof and breathable.
- Gore-Tex® waterproof lining
- Vibram Logo Vibram® sole with dual-density polyurethane shock absorbing midsole
- Flex Rating 3 Flex Rating
- ABSS Logo ABSS Ankle Support System
- Board Lasting Mechanical Construction Logo Board Lasting Mechanical Construction
- Crispi Crossbow Frame Logo Crispi Crossbow Frame
- Wrapped Framework Logo Wrapped Framework
- Insulated: No
- Upper: Water-repellent Suede and high resistant breathable PUtek Spider Fabric
- Footbed: Removeable CRISPI Air Mesh insole
- Protection: Rubber rand with PU-coated heal and toe caps, and Kevlar switching
- Height: 10"
- Weight (one boot, size 10): 2.05 lbs