Crispi Idaho Plus GTX
The Crispi Idaho Gore-Tex Backpacking Boot is an warm season, uninsulated off trail backpacking, hunting, trekking, hiking and rugged terrain boot. In the Idaho, Crispi brings together WFW (Wave Frame Wrapping) technology, Super Grip outsoles and our ABSS (Ankle Bone Support System) for legendary fit and comfort. This boot follows all of the industry leading qualities of the Hunter, but is lighter in weight and uninsulated for warm season activity.
- An Italian made backpacking boot made specifically for the North American Outdoorsman with a slightly wider fit
- Crispi constructed the upper on each Hunter Boot with water repellent Nubuck on the outside and a layer of Gore-
- Tex in the lining for a 100% waterproof boot
- Crispi also wrapped each boot with a rubber rand border protection between the upper and the Vibram Sole to ensure maximum waterproof protection and to help with wear and tear
- ABSS (Ankle Bone Support System), revolutionizes comfort and protection of the entire ankle area and allows the footwear to contour gently your ankle
- CCF (Crispi Crossbow Frame) insert to absorb shock, helps to limit the fatigue on the lower joints, even after very long walks
- These boots are designed for trekking, off trail hiking and backpacking, hunting, rugged terrain, and many other outdoor activities.